Tuesday, February 2, 2016

15 Amazing Candy Buffets




What is your Sweet Buffet Style?


Sweet Buffets have been becoming very popular at weddings.  It's a great way to give your guests a variety of your favorite treats while showing off your wedding day style! I had a rustic/vintage wedding and incorporated some of my favorite vintage finds!  Which one best describes your wedding day style?!  


Source listed in link below pictures







                                                            Glamorous Sweet Table














































Check out my shop on etsy!  Rooted Manor





1 comment:

  1. These Candy Buffet inspirations are truly amazing. These ideas are perfect for my son’s birthday bash. I was looking such cute ideas for his birthday as going to celebrate it at one of his favorite party venues in Chicago. Thanks for helping me out!

    ReplyDelete