Monday, July 27, 2015

Hello! My name is Ann.  Welcome to Rooted Manor!  I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog!



I am a wife and mother to 3 amazing children.  We have 2 Boston Terriers.  I love finding creative outlets.  I started my career as a hairdresser almost 15 years ago at the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis.   I rent a chair at a beautiful salon in Minnesota.  Renting has given me the opportunity to also pursue another creative niche I found!  I make party favors for your many different celebrations in life.  I have a shop on Etsy called Rooted Manor. I love that I am able to work with people all over the world!              

                                             https://www.etsy.com/shop/RootedManor.



I hope to give you inspiration in your home and for your many celebrations in your life!




Rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Colossians 2:7




1 comment: